Truck accidents are very serious. They often lead to catastrophic injury. This is especially true when the collision occurs on the freeway at high speed. Significant truck accident injuries put high levels of stress on everyone involved. Generally, emergency medical care is necessary and the road of rehabilitation to recovery a long one. Truck accident injury victims have a claim if the truck driver was at-fault. So, to obtain the best recovery for truck accident injuries, it is very important to retain a truck accident injury lawyer.
If you are looking for a legal professional in Orange County California, you should speak with local Orange County California Truck Accident Injury Lawyer, Alexander D. Napolin. He will provide you and your family with the vigorous representation that is required to receive the maximum recovery on your claim. Start today with a free and confidential legal consultation. Call us at 1 (714) 265-7526.
Types of Compensation for Truck Accident Injury In Orange County California
Truck Accident compensation (also referred to as damages) include:
- Medical Expenses – Compensation, as a result, for current, ongoing and future medical expenses directly resulting from the injury. This includes all costs relating to hospital care, doctor’s care, rehabilitative care, physical therapy, home health aides, required medical equipment, and prescription medications.
- Lost Wages – Second, compensation for all present and future lost wages due to the injuries suffered.
- Pain & Suffering – Also, damages for all pain and suffering, including physical pain and mental anguish.
- Property Damage – Fourth of all, monetary compensation paid to cover the cost of repair or replacement of personal property that has been damaged or destroyed.
- Loss of Consortium – Finally, damages are payable to the spouse of a victim to compensate for the loss of love, companionship, and affection stemming from the injuries.
- Punitive Damages – Punitive damages paid to punish the wrongdoer for outrageous and egregious conduct in rare circumstances.
Obtain Help From An Orange County California Truck Accident Injury Lawyer Today!
So, if you are in need of legal advice, most importantly, you can get a free consultation with Mr. Napolin by calling 1 (714) 265-7526 or by submitting a case evaluation form at www.AutoAccidentLawyerOC.com. Napolin Law provides strong representation and tested legal counsel to its clients involved in auto collisions, car collisions, truck collisions, motorcycle crashes, and most other injuries involving motor vehicles. Get a strong voice fighting for your recovery! Get Mr. Napolin on the phone today!
Alexander D. Napolin, Esq. is an Orange County California truck accident injury attorney who is interested in learning about your situation and providing the strong advocacy, litigation tactics and the individualized attention that your case deserves!